Friday, May 14, 2010

Week One

Yesterday marked Lilie's first week of life! It was filled with so many smiles, tears, laughs, kisses, and snuggles. (talk about emotional roller coaster. I've never been so ecstatically happy or so extremely worried in my life!) I don't know how we ever did it without this amazing baby. At her first Dr. appointment her bili count had gone up a little so we had to check it a few times (she was our yellow-belly-bili-baby for a few days. hah!) But it is clearing up all on its own. She is such a strong healthy baby. We love her more than we ever thought our hearts could contain!

She loves her swing!

I think it is so funny when she stretches out. She likes it for a few seconds and then gets mad that she isn't bundled up. Such a funny baby!

Please notice her darling hair accessory. Thank you Jenn!

All ready to go to her first Dr. appointment. She does pretty good in her car seat. I think every single thing she does is the cutest thing in the whole world. I imagine all parents feel that way...Such a fun job to be a Mommy!

4 comments:

  1. she is so dang cute! I love how much hair she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, her face is so gorgeous...like her mom! She is perfect in everyway. I can't wait to meet her.

    P.S. The flower looks precious. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED HER! Oh I can't wait til Harlo is all better and I promise to be over =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stinkin cute and precious!.. I enjoyed every minute of her today, Don't worry there will be plenty more visits to come. I am so baby hungry. I can't wait for our little ones to have play dates!.

    ReplyDelete