We had such a fun Holiday weekend! Tyler had a long weekend (which are few and far between) So that alone was great, also we were able to go to the Beaver horse races. We love that small town, all american, holiday celebration stuff! To make it even better, Our Papa Wayne had his horse, Pirate Jack, running! I'm very sad I didn't get a picture of Lilie with Papa Wayne and Gramma Monie.... The best part of the day was that Pirate Jack won the race! Lilie got to be in the front row of her very first win picture!
(we are working on getting a copy of the win picture. Those are always so much fun to have!)
Here's Daddy getting Lilie all ready to make her first out of town adventure! I have to brag about how great she was. Hardly even made a peep. Seriously. Even when it was time to eat. We are so LUCKY to have such an amazing baby!
My two favorite people, just enjoying the great weather at the track.
Me and Lilie Lou Lou.
And I had to get a picure of how cute she looked. I cannot believe that she is going to be a month old this week. She doesn't even look like the same baby we brought home from the hospital. Its probably crazy, but I try to take a picure of her everyday so I can keep track of how fast and how much she changes. We are so happy to have her, and fall more in love every single day!
She really is gorgeous! How many times have I said that. I am proud of you for having a little adventure. They will get easier (but it is always nice when they are tiny and don't fuss much)! I hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete