After much preparation, we are more than READY for this little Lady to make her big debute...
We decided to turn our office/den into the nursery because the other bedrooms are pretty far from our room, and I just did not like the idea of my new baby being so far away! (Besides, who wants to walk clear across the house 5 times in the middle of the night? right?!)
So our first project was changing the paint color in the room, then we needed new carpet, and then, everything else was ready to be put in its place!
The finished walls (we are CRAZY about the color), And the un-finished ceiling fan...hey, these projects take time.
Ta-Da! The complete finished project. Our Grandpa Doug re-painted the crib we were given (Thanks Robyn!) And I tried my hand at making crib bedding! If you don't look too close you can't really tell what a novice I was!
All of my hard work...blood, sweat, tears...paid off! I'm so happy with how her whole room turned out!
Cute pillows add so much!Ok little miss! Now that we've made all the preparations...You can come out now! You have a really cute nursery waiting for you! Not to mention a few very EXCITED people waiting to meet you!
Come on...only 10 days left!


so cute i love the colors! im excited to see this lil girl.
ReplyDeleteI love the color scheme! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you made up her crib! I always thought you had awesome taste.
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly Abbi!! Such a good job on the crib bedding!!! So cute! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for adding me to your blog :) I can't wait to see the pictures of the little babe! She is so lucky!
The room really does look amazing! I can't wait to meet her too.
ReplyDeleteP.S. can I bring you some flowers later today?!!!
Thanks everyone! I cant wait to see her EITHER! And Jenn...I would love some flowers today:) I'll be here all day long so feel free to stop by!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh SOO cute!!! she better come soon!! Im excited to meet her!
ReplyDeleteHer room looks like it turned out Beautiful!!! I am so excited to meet her please call us ASAP!!! 7024209483 just incase you didn't have it oh and house 6742384 =) I love you! If you havent had her yet then I will see you tomorrow for lunch!!
ReplyDelete