She is still my VERY happy girl...even though we suspect some teeth trying to come through!
AND.....Everything STILL goes straight into her mouth! Her hands, my hands, anyone's hands, paper...you name it. If she can reach it, its going in her mouth!
But her toes are her favorite new discovery/treat/toy!
I can't Beleive how big she is getting...She is sitting un-supported for longer periods of time, and sooo proud of it! She usually tips over because she is so excited that she is being such a big girl.
And this was about the time she was FINISHED with our monthly photo shoot!
"PUHLEEEZE MOM! ENOUGH ALREADY!"
(I've been trying to take a picture of her every month in the same spot so I can compare how she is changing month to month)
Some other things I don't want to forget about this stage:
-She is much better at rolling over! Although she still prefers not to do it very often!
-She is mostly wearing 6-12 month clothing! I know, she is a big girl, and I LOVE it! She is just too long for everthing...even some 6 month jammies are too short for her long leggies!
-In size 3 diapers...still a little big, but I'd rather they be big than too little!
-We are switched over to formula only now. Sad day for Mom, but not worth the stress of worrying that she isn't getting enough. She is doing really good with it though, so that is good!
-Little Lady has recently developed a serious stink-face. It is sooo funny! She does it when she is trying REEEALLY hard to show us how mad she is---AND SHE MEANS IT!
-I'm 90% sure we have a little Lefty on our hands!
-Her favorite things are anything that shines/sparkles/shimmers. Such a girlie girl already!
-Hands down...the best kisser EVER. Particular though she may be...If your one of the lucky ones she chooses to smooch...you are in for a very slobbery, very involved kissing session! (Grandma, Cousin Vivi, Papa Gary and Mommy are her choice candidates most of the time!)
-Still such a daddies girl! She is absolutely in love with him. Even though it makes me a little sad from time to time, I honestly love it so much.
There is so much that she is doing these days, its hard for me to remember everything right now. One thing I am sure about is that she is one of the easiest babies I have ever been around. I'm always so worried about how she is going to be for everything....car rides, babysitters, vacations, getting her to sleep without rocking her for an hour, getting back on schedule after a 4-day vacation....but I've discovered that I'm not giving the little lady enough credit. She constantly amazes me at how flexible she is! I am such a proud Mommy and I know her Daddy is too. She is such a gift, and I don't even know what we did before the Little Lou. She is so beatiful and SOOO loved by anyone and everyone in her life. LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!
shes so cute, and getting so dang big! she needs to slow down!
ReplyDeleteoh abbi darling.
ReplyDeleteshe's beautiful. and lovely.
Oh i love you guys!
ReplyDeleteawwwww she is so dang beautiful. i need to see her NOW!
ReplyDelete