Although...looking back, I'm not sure I would describe it as relaxing? We pretty much didn't stop all day everyday the whole time. But it was so much fun, and Tiny Dancer was such a champ!
Here are a few pics from the pumpkin patch/corn maze thing at Thanksgiving Pointe....
Ahhhh.....My husband. I love him. What else can be said?! haha.
And here is a few from the Hogle Zoo....
These are the 16-month old tiger cubs (300 lb baby boys!) They were all rough housing and playing in the water with their bouncy balls. It was SO cool! So cool in fact, the whole staff at the zoo had left their exhibits to come watch! Appearantly they aren't always this playful.
Baby Zuri...The cutest baby girl at the zoo. Besides mine, of course!
Lilla Vanilla having some lunch....
I am fascinated by the giraffes. They are the craziest shaped things I have ever seen...and the crazy black tongue! This one just kept licking away at this pole...I couldn't stop taking pictures!
The Lady and her Daddy. My two very favorite people.
(please note her cutest boots!)
And then we went to snowbird for OKTOBERFEST....
It was so beautiful up the canyon, and the weather was incredible. Ty and I enjoyed a nice pumpkin brew, listened to some yodeling band, checked the booths, then drove back to the city to relax for the night.
All in all it was a very fun, successful adventure! It is so refreshing to get out of town and out of the routine once in a while! Can't wait til next time!
OH she is sooooo cute! She looks just like you I SWEAR! what do you hear most??
ReplyDeleteYour little family is so cute! The picture of Lou and Ty a little up, I could totally see you in her!.. She is one adorable little girl!
ReplyDeleteI seriously need her NOW! You guys are all so adorable..... And I loved her boots AND her whole outfit!!!!
ReplyDeleteAaaaand I think we need a new post... just saying :)
ReplyDelete