Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby got BLING!

Daddy had to hold her...I'm not very good at this sort of thing...Shots kill me, and she sort of HAS to have those, so this was out of the question for mommy!


So cute. Sweet and Un-suspecting.


Saddest girl!! But at least she has Pretties in her ears!!


She forgot about the pain almost immediately!
That rush of endorphins kicked in, and she was a happy lady right away.


I wanted the tiny little sparkly earrings, but Daddy (if you know him AT ALL, this will make sense!) He wanted the biggest BLING BLING they had to offer...but they were actually bigger than her tiny ears...so we settled for ones in the middle!
(Still kind of large in momma's opinion!)


I was so excited to get the Lady Lou's ears pierced, and so on Ty's day off we decided to head to the mall and get it done!
I, of course, was a nervous wreck and made Ty hold her. He got a little annoyed with me...

ME: "are you sure your ok to hold her?! you have to STRAP her head down with your arm! You really do have to just hold her down! Like a straight jacket!"

HIM: "I'm fine."

ME: "But you have to HOLD HER DOWN!  YOUR arm...STRAPPING her head down!"

HIM: "It's fine."

At this point, All we had done is fill out the paper work (at Claire's), Picked out her Bling, and were waiting on the lady to come over to the chair and pierce our sweet baby....but nothing serious was happening.

I think Lilienne might be a little sensitive to Mom's emotions....

All of the sudden she LOST IT. Before anything even happened! I took her and walked around to try and calm her down, but she wasn't having it.

As soon as she got the first ear pierced though, she was fine! She continually proves to be the funniest baby I've ever been around!

And now I have the funniest, happiest, MOST beautiful baby I know WITH pretty ears!


5 comments:

  1. ABBI! I LOVE IT! I think every little girl should have their ears pierced, so worth the little pain they feel!.. She looks fabulous!. Girls are just so much fun.. We need to get together so I can see the little angel! She is getting big way to fast.! Soon she will have a little boyfriend to play with! I can't wait for our mommy play dates that are yet to come!........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! How cute is she? I love the bling! I don't think Brad would ever let me do that if we had a girl. :( But I think it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so precious abbilyn. i want to see her next time i come down? for real. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww. you are so cute abbi. and tyler having to have the bling..so great.:o)

    ReplyDelete