Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 months

A few of my favorite things about Lilie right now....

-She is SO full of personality! Smiles all day. I can always count on her to show off for anyone...pretty much all you have to do is look at her, and she pulls out her biggest grins.

-The little snuggle buggle still LOVES to be swaddled. She has been this way since she was born, and still, if she needs to be calmed down, all she needs is to be bundled nice and tight. All is well in the world once again!

-She officially moved into size 2 diapers the day she reached 3 months!

-At her 2 month appointment she was 12 pounds and 24 inches long! Very healthy little girl...95% for height and 73% for length! And since she is still such a good eater, I'm sure she is even bigger now!!

-We struggle with bed time lately, it takes a few tries to get her to stay asleep, but once she is down, she stays down.

-I heard my first REAL giggle during bath time...she kind of startled herself, then kept on giggling. Of course, Daddy wasn't in the room to hear it, and we haven't heard it since. (Someone is a little bit particular...)

-Her hair is SO funny right now. We call it a skullet :) It all fell out on top...it has since come back in, but its very light, so she looks bald from a distance...and she is still just fuzz on the sides, with a nice 1 inch-long fringe of her original red in the back! Just skull on top and sides, mullet in the back...Skullet.

-Eyes still Blue blue blue!

-She is quite the wiggle worm. And now that she is so strong, staying in her swaddle is nearly impossible at times!

-She still loves her bink bink...but now she mixes it up with her knuckles. She gets both  hands in this funny little clasp...and goes to town! I think she likes the sound more than anything....funny lady.

-If there is a TV on in her sight...nothing else exsists. This makes feeding a challenge for me because what in the world am I supposed to do for 15-30 minutes every 3 hours?! hah!

-This little Sassparilla got an obscene amount of clothing at my shower, but most of them were teeny tiny, or aren't going to fit her for a while, so getting dressed has become kind of fun. We have to sort of search and make up new outfits. I love having a girl!

-Lilie very patiently lets me attack her face and head with kisses WHENEVER i want to...and for however long I want to. What a nice baby.

-She discovered how long her tongue is yesterday. She has always loved her tongue, but her new thing is to stick it out as far as she can and just keep it there with a very serious expression on her face. I need to get pictures, but as soon as the camera is out, the tounge is back in. Like I said, Particular.

We might be the luckiest parents in the world to be able to call her ours! I can't beleive what a good natured, happy, smiley baby she is! Every single day she amazes me. We just love love love her to peices!

2 comments:

  1. I love her! I can't believe 3months sheesh I can't believe Krae is 7 months +!! She is such a doll.. I really want to come see you... I am soo tied up with wedding wedding wedding lately its like I dont' got a free moment and the ones where I do its with family... so as soon as I can get a breather I will make it to you I SWEAR! I heart you dearly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for our babies to meet!. She is growing up way to fast! She is a doll Abb.!. You are one lucky mamma.. Love you

    ReplyDelete