Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 months

Little miss Lillienne is 2 months old!
How do these things happen so fast?! Didn't I just barely bring her home?!




Here are some things I want to remember about her at this age....
-She is trying so hard to talk....We are getting tons of Goo's and Ooohs and Ahhhs!
-She is probably the most smiley baby I have ever been around.
-She HATES the car and the carseat so much! As soon as she realizes that is what is happening...The screaming starts! I don't know what to do about it? (any suggestions?)
-She is still such a good eater....we have a Dr. appt on the 12th and we'll get her stats. I'm guessing that she is on the big end of the spectrum!
-We have moved into 3-6 month clothes for the most part.
-Still in size 1 diapers.
-She might be a teeny tiny bit spoiled. (or just really loved!) But if she had it her way, she would never EVER be put down. And she lets us know that is her preference!!
-We lucked out with such a great sleeper...She only wakes up 1 time during the night to eat and is right back to sleep! The most she has ever woken up during the night is twice in one night.
-Her personality cracks me up...and trust me...she is full of it! As long as she is the center of your undivided attention, she is a happy camper!
-Speaking of camping...we made it through our 1st camping trip (3 full nights!) for Papa Gary's birthday celebration/4th of July in Antimony weekend!
-How in the WORLD did we end up with a RED HEADED baby?! I thought it would have changed by now, but (sorry papa gary!!!) its coming in and getting redder and more red! I love it!
-She still has the bluest eyes. I think this will probably change, but for now, They are blue blue blue!
We are so lucky to have this amazing baby to call ours! I really don't know how we did it before her! And I really can't believe how time flies! We just love her more that I could have imagined!

2 comments:

  1. she's precious abbilyn (and smyler!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love her! Cute outfit by the way (wink wink) I fell in love with it when I saw it!! It looks sooo stinkin cute on her too!! YAY for camping! We went 4 times in 3 months hahaha and he was born in December ♥ I think we need a play date pretty much ASAP! She is seriously the prettiest lil thing! I love the red hair its one of my favorite things about her! I love you and I am SO happy for you guys! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete