{My Big 9-month-old}
Here is what this little lady is up to:
-WALKING! its crazy, and luckily for me she still prefers to crawl.
-She is such a good eater! I make her baby food because it is super easy and so much better for her.
her faves are: Bananas, carrots, peaches and cottage cheese, avocado, apples, peas, pretty
much anything I make for her!
-She loves to CLAP! (especially when she is in trouble.....)
-She just learned to finger wag 'no, no, no!' (momma's favorite)
-She will wave hello and goodbye.
-Is VERY shy around new people. For about 2 minutes...then she is a very friendly girl.
-Its getting much easier for her to give kisses. She gives them to just about anyone...but mostly momma and daddy!
-Getting dressed isn't only hard....its a NIGHTMARE! she hates this more than anything and has a melt down everytime she gets her clothes changed. Hoping she grows out of that!
-BABIES are her favorite thing ever! Human babies, dolls, pictures of babies....even the cute baby in the mirror!
-She loves the big bouncy ball her cousin Andy got her for V-day...probably her favorite toy next to the huge baby doll she loves.
-The words she says the most are:
'Momma' 'Dadda' 'Baby' and I think she tries to say 'Dash' but it comes out just 'Daaa'
She says a few more, but those are her favorites.
There is so much more she is doing right now...every day there is a new discovery, a new trick, a new something. Her daddy and I soak up every single second with her! She is a really funny girl with a hilarious personality. My family says she acts just like I did as a baby (UH-OH!) I am crazy about her! She makes my day every single day and we cant get enough of her....
No comments:
Post a Comment